I love to get people out of debt. It's my passion. I believe it's one of the most helpful things I as an attorney, can do for a client.
* In person appointments are suspended until further notice.
* I do Phone Appointments by phone, Zoom, Google Duo, Facebook chat and Facetime
*Hearings and Creditors Meetings are also by tele-conference and sometimes Zoom
Yes, we must qualify to file a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, or Straight Bankruptcy, or Liquidation Bankruptcy.
In most cases, you can also keep all your property, your house, your car, your home furnishings, your jewelry. You must call me to find out what you can keep and what you might not be able to hang on to.
It sounds like a simple test. However, what if you're in that inbetween place where if you file a chapter 7 bankruptcy you might lose your home but if you file a chapter 13 in order to try to save your home but you don't make enough money? You might need a Realtor.
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.
As a Bankruptcy Attorney, I love getting people out of debt primarily using Chapter 7 Bankruptcy. I've been a Bankruptcy Lawyer since 1994
28910 Rancho California Rd, 104, Temecula, CA 92590
09:00 am – 05:00 pm
Chapter 7 Consumer and Business
Chapter 13 Consumer and Business
* Because of the Pandemic, in person consultations have been suspended until further notice.
* In person Court Hearings and Creditor Meetings are also suspended.
* Appointments with me are by phone, Zoom, Google Duo, Facebook chat and Facetime
*Hearings and Creditors Meetings are also by telephone conference and sometimes Zoom